We are committed to helping hospitals and investors find one another to improve the state of healthcare facilities across the globe. We know that most hospitals are under the enormous financial stress of loans and investments, but healthcare also has incredible potential for growth.
Leasing a hospital helps eliminate high revenue targets, making healthcare more affordable for the patients that need it. If you are interested in this endeavor but unsure how the process works, have a look at our step-by-step guide to the leasing procedure below.
Hospital Leasing Procedure – 12 Quick Tips for Success
Since its a big investment of money and time requiring the future engagement of many yrs. We firmly recommend that never depend on your existing staff, management for the following things mentioned as they may neither be so technical in their assessment or may not intentionally give you the clear picture so that their job can continue for many yrs if this deal happens.
1. Register for free with http://www.hospitalforsalelease.com/register and follow the process that is outlined for investors or hospitals as necessary. Search for hospitals, investors that meet your criteria. Get contact details from the portal & begin your negotiations directly offline at zero% brokerage fee.
2. Engage in an honest dialogue to understand the background, upbringing, nature, attitude and working style of each other. Make sure you outline and know what each party is looking to accomplish. Based on this information, determine whether you can work well as a team or there is a complete mismatch in your thinking and working style that this deal won’t work?.
3. Hire an independent, third party professional company to complete a due diligence comprehensive appraisal of the hospital, its owner, its financial situation, and management. It is a major step in the process to ensure the investor gets not only the complete and genuine picture of the business in question but also to verify any legal liabilities which will save the investor of many years of litigation, harassment, and the waste of time and money.
4. Hire an independent, third-party technical expert to do a detailed structural appraisal.
Is the infrastructure sound? What is the estimated life of the current infrastructure and can it support expansions and further construction?
5. Hire a construction company to determine the cost of a future development of various floors building to add new departments, make its BOQ’s,
6. Operational research – Status of equipment, AMC, and its expiry, what new equipment are needed to run the hospital properly and how much will it cost?
7. Market research – Analyze market research to determine the growth potential of this hospital, new services required by the market, pricing, equipment, challenges.
8. Explore your staffing options. Understand the costs associated with a staff and find out how to go about hiring
a capable staff.
9. Get an independent Compliance Officer to validate the status of compliances which the hospital has and the gaps of what needs to be applied and to have for the smooth running of the hospital. Various agreements required are like below:
10. So many licenses do need for running the hospital, and you must get it validated by an independent company. Permits required are like
11. Negotiate terms and finalize your arrangements in writing as per laws of the country for the hospital’s continued growth. Investor MUST get the legal agreement signed where his head office is which should be a major metro in another city and NOT where the local hospital owner has contacts with police and legal system as he can trap and make life hell for the investor.
12. Communicate often and stay involved. Check-in, provide updates and work toward accomplishing the goals you set out for yourselves during your initial meetings.
If you have any unanswered questions about the leasing process, do contact us at
Let’s change the landscape of hospital ownership and investment for a brighter, healthier tomorrow.